• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't download trial of CloneCD 5321

TGMcCallie

I bought a key for CloneCd 5321. When I tried to download the trial vs. I got this message:

The signature of setupCloneCD5321 (2).exe is corrupt or invalid.

Please advise me what I can do to correct this so I can download the software?

Thanks

Simple, don't use IE to download, visit your downloads folder and launch the setup that way. There's nothing wrong with the file. It's just signed with sha1 certificate, Microsoft recently deemed it insecure but the file is fine.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Thanks for your help. I used Firefox and it downloaded and installed perfectly. You are a great help.

rather than start a new thread...

i just downloaded the trial version of cloneCD & am wondering, is there a tutorial for it? i tried youtube but for some reason the majority of videos are in another language... ;-(

rather than start a new thread...

i just downloaded the trial version of cloneCD & am wondering, is there a tutorial for it? i tried youtube but for some reason the majority of videos are in another language... ;-(
It installs a manual.

Back