• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't Copy "The Funeral Party" aka "Get Low"

Thaho

Hi!

The Funeral Party aka Get Low (Nordic) halted at 96% with Anydvd's "Rip to Image", saying error sectors 4008096-4008127.

I've attached the log.

/Thaho

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.6.0_Info_E_GET_LOW.zip
    211.8 KB · Views: 3
As an experiment - try Rip to FOLDER.

-W

There you go.
Note the warning you have to click away before ripping to ISO.

You can use almost anything to make an ISO of the folder now.

-W

Yes, I missed that. You MUST set your drives region code.
Make sure you EXIT AnyDVD 1st.

-W

Thanks for the reply guys!
I always rip to ISO, has always worked before, and I can't understand why that shouldn't work when ripping to folder works.

Thanks for the note on the settings, I got myself a new computer and haven't yet put my key-file in it yet.

/Thaho

Make sure you set your drive's region code in Device Manager (with AnyDVD exited) on the new machine as well.
As far as ripping to ISO, it's realy for Blu-Ray disks and has spotty results when used on regular DVD's. Rip to folder and then use CloneDVD or any other product to convert said rip to ISO.

-W

Because when you rip to ISO it can leave behind some of the structural protection which is why they say either rip to folder or rip to ISO using CloneDVD2

Back