• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't copy a new movie.

Hodag61

I just downloaded AnyDVD HD 7361 and still can't get the software to work. Used to work fine. When I finally hit GO I get a message, "unable to create directory F:/G:" I have tried two new movies and get the same thing. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

Hodag61

Afaik anydvd does not have a go button. That's clonedvd. Sounds like you're trying to rip to an optical drive. Anydvd does not burn, it decrypts or rips only.

What are you trying to do

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Afaik anydvd does not have a go button. That's clonedvd. Sounds like you're trying to rip to an optical drive. Anydvd does not burn, it decrypts or rips only.

What are you trying to do

You are correct I am trying to use CloneDVD to copy a movie. I have AnyDVD HD on my computer. What am I doing wrong? It has always worked before this last update so I did the 7361 update but the problem is with Clone DVD is seems like. Any suggestions? Thank you for any help you can give me.

Hodag61

I just downloaded AnyDVD HD 7361 and still can't get the software to work. Used to work fine. When I finally hit GO I get a message, "unable to create directory F:/G:" I have tried two new movies and get the same thing. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

Hodag61

What is the directory: F:/G:?

Is the drive CloneDVD is trying to use the F: or the G:? Seems like it should be F:\ or G:\ with a backslash, not both.

Last edited:
Clonedvd supports forward and backslash even using both at the same time, it doesn't matter. Even with only 1 drive it should work just fine as it would copy to the temp first then eject the original. Sounds like the temp directory is the same as the source drive.

Back