Can't clone 2 episodes on 24 DVD

Discussion in 'CloneDVD mobile' started by MENINBLK, Apr 6, 2007.

1. MENINBLK

MENINBLK Member

Hi,

I have run into a problem.
    It only happens on this ONE DVD disc no matter which drive I read it with.
    All other episodes rip fine.
    There are 24 episodes spanning 6 DVDs.

I am ripping to Creative Zen Vision @ 640x360.
    I am not touching the bit rate.
    I let CloneDVDmobile choose the bit rate.

24, Season 5, Disc 3, Episode 11 and 12.
    Region 1.

PC is a new Directron Intel Core 2 Duo 6600, 2GB RAM, running Windows XP PRO SP2.

The error message I am getting is...

Creation of DVD files was not successful: "C:\Program Files\SlySoft\CloneDVDmobile\apps\mencoder.exe " - -ffourcc DIVX -af volume=10 -aspect 16:9 -of AVI noodml -oac lavc -ovc lavc lavcopts zcodec=mpeg4:acodec=mp3:vbitrate=1552:abitrate=128 -vf pp=fd,scale=640:360,harddup -info name="24_season5_D3 T3" -ofps 30000/1001 -o "E:\Media\Video\TV Shows\24 Season 5\_T3.avi" 109TCE
    Endcoder output:couldn't open codec MP3,br=128
    The pipe has ended
    An encoding error has occured

2. MENINBLK

MENINBLK Member

Can ANYONE HELP ???

3. josh22

josh22 Member

lol...It is funny you have this problem as I did too.What I did if I can remember is on disk 3 I had to change the sound from 5.1 to 2.1 I think in order to get it to rip.I can't remember exactaly what I did but it DID have something to do with the sound...:)...let me know if you still need help after this...:)

see ya,
    josh22

4. szn2tc

szn2tc New Member

Can't clone Episode 11

I had a similar issue, but only with Episode 11, Season5. I changed the sound settings to 2.0 (from 5.1) on my ripping, and CloneDVD Mobile was able to successfully read the file and create the correct imaging file. You are The Wizard, Josh!
    Thanks.... ABM