• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cannot sign in to HBO Max

kzajac

Tried it after deleting 1.2.7.0, restarting, and reinstalling 1.2.67.0 but I cannot sign in to HBO Max. Keeps giving me "Ooops something went wrong" message.

Should identify that I am signing in with a "provider"

Tried it after deleting 1.2.7.0, restarting, and reinstalling 1.2.67.0 but I cannot sign in to HBO Max. Keeps giving me "Ooops something went wrong" message.

I think the last 1.2.6.x betas also had an issue with the HM login using a 3rd party provider. The best solution is to use a regular web browser and login to HM using your provider. Then go to the Account page and add a password. Once you add a password then you can go into AS and use the username and password in the HM account page and no longer need to use the 3rd party login process for HM. :) Hope that helps.

Different problem with HBO Max. I need to sign in with Direct TV and the Direct TV link brings up the AT&T page, but the AT&T link does too. The link below, Optimum, brings up Optimum, so I haven't found a link that brings up Direct TV.

Back