• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cannot rip Twilight Eclipse Saga.

ire2010

Hi guys, I can't seem to rip this at all. I've updated the software, disc is brand new. I can't seem to get it passed 0%. It starts with a speed of 0.02mb then drops to 0.01mb then stops.

I get an error stating "Error reading from drive E:/ Sectors 1376-1407

Error log attached. PLEASE HELP!! :bowdown:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.6.0_Info_E_TWILIGHT_ECLIPSE_D1.zip
    616.8 KB · Views: 8
First thing you need to do is use the "default" settings in AnyDvd. Then use the "rip video dvd to harddisk", and then process that rip in your burning software.;)

Thanks for the reply!!!

I've reset to default as suggested, and done "Rip video dvd to harddisk". I've never used this option before, as I think it was suggested on the forum not to use it.

Ps I use XBMC to play my DVD rips. HOpefully Rip video dvd to harddisk won't give any problems.

13% and seems to be going strong!! :D

Thanks

It was suggested on the forum not to rip a regular DVD to ISO.
Ripping to folder is fine.
Always leave AnyDVD at default if reporting a problem here.

-W

Last edited:
:clap:
Thanks and a tip of the OldSkiBum's cap to Pappyjoe for setting things straight regarding The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.

You are very welcome. Glad things worked out for you. :D

Back