• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cannot log into HD forum

MelonSplitter

My username and password will let me into all forums but the HD forum. When I change from one forum to another my login info stay remembered because I checked the remember me box, but when I enter the HD forum my login info is gone even when I login.

1. Clear your browser's cache and cookies.

2. Tell your browser to accept cookies from Slysoft's forums.

I am currently logged in and stay remembered when I close out my window and return to SlySoft s forums. I can visit any topic forum and stay logged in when switching forums. Only when I visit the HD forum is when my username and password dissapear. I can go to MSN homepage and then come back and am still logged in to all forums but the HD forum. I cant figure out why. Thanks

Last edited:
1. Log out of the forums

2. Clear your browser's cache and cookies.

3. Tell your browser to accept cookies from Slysoft's forums.

4. Log in again

You repeating the same thing over again, isn't going to change what you need to do.

Back