• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cannot D/L from AZ after upgrade to 1.2.2.4 32 bit, win7

Shoozleboy

I upgraded to the latest version and now get an error on EVERY d/l from AZ:

error.jpg

I checked all the settings and all seem normal but I get this error no matter what file I select.. Log attached

Thank you!

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.2.4.astlog
    221.1 KB · Views: 0
Tried the other providers and get the same error.. unable to d/l anything at this point

Thank you.

try this as a work around till this gets fixed:

set the path to "\\%computername%\g$" - without the quotes

that'll use the hidden share path that windows creates for every drive on your machine - that is if G is a local drive. If it's a network mapped drive, you'll need to replace the path with the full unc path to the network share.

set the path to "\\%computername%\g$" - without the quotes

"Dollar" ($) shares are administrative ones ... so that workaround might only work if a user is logged in with administrative permissions.
Not all users are ...

In the meantime just make a directory under g:\ and set the path to it. Something like:

g:\downloads\

In the meantime just make a directory under g:\ and set the path to it. Something like:

g:\downloads\
Thanks. Guess I was too tired to think of that - tried a new directory on the same drive and now it DL's fine.... strange that it wouldn't DL to the G: drive as that's where I was DL'ing to all this time. G is a local/physical drive on my machine, btw.

Thanks for the ideas everyone!

Back