• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cannot created a MPEG-2 File from an ISO-File

Hollowdobby

Dear Forum...
I've been using CloneBD version 1.0.5.8 with AnyDVD HD 7.6.4.0.
I'm trying a MPEG-2 File from my successfully created ISO file from the BluRay "Night at the Museum 3" to create file. I can open the ISO and also play.When I launch all of the settings for the MPEG-2 stream,an error message is carried out immediately. I've already sent this to ELBY. An MPEG-4 stream is, however, perfectly converted.
When viewing the LOG file at ELBY I noticed,that the converted MPEG-2 file in NTFS should be spent.
Has any of you had a similar experience when the convert to MPEG-2? Thanks for your answer.

Last edited:
MPEG-2 is non functiomal. I have reported this long ago, but no results. MKV & MP4 are fine.

Dear Forum,
now I am able to convert a MPEG-2-File from an ISO-File successfully with Clone BD Beta Version 1.0.5.9. Thanks to the ELBY team.:)

You are right, MPEG-2 was available already in beta 1.0.5.9, but got published officially today in beta 1061 (see changelog)

Back