• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

cannot copy some dvd's without director's comments

whnutter

i occasionaly run into a problem, usually with old movies, where i am unable to copy the movie, either as a "clone" or using the "copy dvd titles" feature without also copying the director's comments. these director's comments play throughout the movie and make it basically useless. the most recent example of this was "Ride the High Country", a film made in 1962. am i doing something wrong? or is there a way to correct this?

i occasionaly run into a problem, usually with old movies, where i am unable to copy the movie, either as a "clone" or using the "copy dvd titles" feature without also copying the director's comments. these director's comments play throughout the movie and make it basically useless. the most recent example of this was "Ride the High Country", a film made in 1962. am i doing something wrong? or is there a way to correct this?

from Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

7. Why am I only getting Director's comments or having other audio related issues with my backup?

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=5033

Back