• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can you backup a 2 sided disc?

steviegt

I'm trying to back up my very old movie, Sleepers. It has the movie split on 2 sides of the disc. How can I put both of these on 1 dvdr?

I found this from 2007. Has anything changed? Can this be done with any of the Slysoft products?

Thanks

You could, obviously, rip both sides to your HDD using AnyDVD and CloneDVD but you'd then need a third party product to combine to two rips onto a single backup disc.

To copy each side individually you can use any cloning application of your choice which can handle DVDs. Be it CloneCD, be it ImgBurn, be it Nero Burning Rom or whatever.

The reason I suggested using CloneDVD rather than the AnyDVD ripper or CloneCD was the fact that CloneDVD allows you to selectively remove material that you do not want that will do nothing but waste space. If the person combining two discs is doing so to a DVD-5 disc then they want to remove all the unnecessary material to keep the quality of the result higher.

Nonetheless, Slysoft and Elaborate Bytes product can get you halfway through the process with the portion of the task and the burning stage but combining/merging stage will need to be done with a third-party program.

Back