• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can wait only so long.

diamondguy

Downloaded the trial 3 days before it all went south.
Have run that trial on every PC I own while waiting for a way to buy a license.
I LOVE THE PROGRAM.
But if I can't use it what's a guy to do?
Not looking for anything free.
Not asking for a favor.
Just don't see how this is going to go any further if the programmers can't get paid from us, and we can't get licensed programs??

Sorry for the delay, starting from scratch is not easy but it will be soon.

Sorry for the delay, starting from scratch is not easy but it will be soon.
You know people the users of Slysoft now RedFox how about we cut them some slack. Nothing is easy to restart when the head was cut off. We should be appreciative that other staff members are willing to stick their neck out for us here-they could've just vanished as well and left everyone high and dry. But they know they had a Excellent product and killing it would be detrimental to their software reputation. And in this day and age Name Recognition is Key to a Company survival as well as future R&D developments. Also everything cost Money to run you can't run on nothing and if LTL have to pay some more to have the LTL option well I do my part-can those that rant/rave do their part as well to support RedFox. I wouldn't mind if they put up a Donation option so people from time to time donate that will do alot to keep RedFox going as well. So do give this a option as well-small donations over time add up to alot when there are many user donating over and over. A suggestion if RedFox could make a list on the forum showing the forum user name to show we support RedFox even if AACLS is a pain in the A&&.

Hey, I'm not busting on anybody.
If it's gonna take a while fine.
But It's be a week out for a few weeks now.
And pointing out that there are plenty of us that just want to hand them money isn't a bad thing.
Or that eventually if they don't do something to get the cash flowing those people, and this project will just fade away.
What your going on about LTL really doesn't has anything to do with this thread.
Those people have already made it clear they aren't paying more. (In the threads I've read)
We users are here.
Want to support the product.
Want to support the programmers.
But can't till THEY give us a way to.
Hopefully soon.

Their products a dynnOHmite! I will readily contribute to helping RedFox, BlueFox or ChartreuseFox get stable again and keep going. I'm with Recycle - again and again!

A suggestion if RedFox could make a list on the forum showing the forum user name to show we support RedFox even if AACLS is a pain in the A&&.

As if the AACSLA is going to take any notice of a list of former members showing support for a rebranded company that they recently shut down, RedFox should be fully concentrating on getting the new license pricing structure on stream first, not digressing from their priority objective....

As if the AACSLA is going to take any notice of a list of former members showing support for a rebranded company that they recently shut down, RedFox should be fully concentrating on getting the new license pricing structure on stream first, not digressing from their priority objective....
You do know the user name on here doesn't match the buyers name. I think they would love to get the list regardless.

Is it possible to release a trail version till an (paid) upgrade to RedFox is available? Instead of loosing impatience users, your competition will be pissed cause there users can try RedFox for a limited time.

Back