• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Can The 21 Day Trial Be Used Across More Than One Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have three laptops. One with Windows 11 and two with Windows 10.

My question is, during the 21 day trial, will I have the option to try Anystream on all three?

I have no problem only being able to use it on one at a time, but I'd like to know if I will be able to see it operate on each one.

Will I have that option?

Thanks!

Afaik it is per device, so in theory you could get three trials. But tbh, if you like it after the first 21 days just buy it.
And maybe they check additional stuff like WLAN name etc and it would get blocked.

So I think @Ivan should clarify it.

Thanks for the quick response.

I agree that after a few downloads on one laptop, I'll be able to make a decision, however, I still will want to see it actually process on all three.

The main reason is because cynicism is in my DNA, and I assume nothing.

The second is that I hate Windows 11, and even though it's on a laptop that runs like the wind, I still need to see Anystream run successfully.

And the third reason is because cynicism is in my DNA, and I assume nothing. So I guess I'm a cynic.

Anyway, I'm actually surprised that Anystream would allow for so many trials, but if that's what I have to do, so be it.

Thanks again!

The second is that I hate Windows 11
I use it because of ExplorerPatcher that makes the taskbar good again and fixes the pointless overflow stuff on the right.

Anyways, many people here use it on Windows 11 and there are no OS-specific issues. I even used it on my old laptop at some point. Thought it is AS but seems to be the SSD that randomly locks up and freezes everything. Need to replace it.

Anyway, I'm actually surprised that Anystream would allow for so many trials
Not AS does it, the server does, and that depends on what Ivan tells it to do. So if he says it is ok that you try it on all three laptops, than you can do it. But if he decides that two devices are enough, then you have two.

Personally I don't see any issue as long as you start them at the same time, then you have the same timeframe and technically it's just one trial for you in person, even if you use it on three devices. You just shouldn't have it running on all three at the same time. Setup AS on one device, close it, second device etc. And then download only on one device at the same time. But in the end, even if these are the rules for normal licenses (you can use it on PC and Laptop as long as you don't have both running at the same time), Ivan has the final word. I can just make suggestions.

Thank you for the reply, and it now causes me to ask what should be my last question.

If I purchase Anystream, can I use it on all 3 laptops, realizing that I would probably only be authorized to have the software actually open on one laptop at a time?

Yes, as I said. Maybe Ivan allows you two devices.

But it doesn't matter because you have limited bandwith anyway and can just use the queue. Unless you want to go with real time speed or something like that. But then you can still download from two or three different providers at the same time.

With an AnyStream license you have a bucket of max 500 available downloads. You can use the same license on 2 or 3 computers, as your bucket is getting eaten up, no matter which device is downloading. But do NOT share the license - it will be revoked and revoked licenses will be replaced only ONCE.

More about the download quota can be found here:

OK. As far as I'm concerned, I've been answered and this thread can be closed.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back