• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can not access disk drive on local network

mr-me

I'm unable to open any files on a disk drive that is on my local network with ClodeBD.. I also can not output to a disk on my local network with CloneBD. I don't know if it's a pilot error, a bug or a non-capability.

Same issue trying to access a disk on my local network with AnyDVDHD.. I can not rip to the disk on my local network.

Could someone please enlighten me?

Anydvd does seem to have an issue ripping to a network when a drive letter isn't assigned, at least last time I checked. Does your network storage have a drive letter assigned? Perhaps that could explain things on the anydvd part, and possibly even CloneBD. But don't hold me to it though.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I don't see a drive letter with file explorer.. :(

i can't guarantee that's the problem or that it will solve it but it's worth a try

Code:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-shortcut-map-network-drive#1TC=windows-7

Thank you.. unfortunately it didn't work. Maybe it's because it's a NAS that has it's own interface?

Don't think that matters, you can at least try to rip a disc to a local drive and then try to process it. That will at least tell you if it's a network issue or a software issue.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Anydvd does seem to have an issue ripping to a network when a drive letter isn't assigned, at least last time I checked.
Nope. Works just fine. If not, please specify all the gory details.

Nope. Works just fine. If not, please specify all the gory details.

I'm returning the NAS since it's had a couple of unexpected anomalies. I'm probably going to replace it with a different brand. I'll post a reply when I get the new unit up and give it a try.

Back