• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Can anyone recommend a good, reliable VPN for US Prime Video?

In my experience AZ doesn't put forth the effort to block VPN IPs like Netflix does. If you want to access a site in the US first try a US based server. As far as VPN providers I like Mullvad. I also recommend you check out privacytools(dot)io

What are the chances that Amazon blocked my account? I do have a dedicated US prime account, but something that surprised me is that I use another service to stream content on my tv and it went down yesterday.....and now today Surfshark is down too....is that a wild coincidence that 2 separate services went down at the same time, or did Amazon put a block on me and every time i try to access my account it triggers a warning that I am using a VPN? Is there even a way to tell?

Don't use a VPN.

I use NordVPN without any issues. You have to ensure that when using a VPN you use their DNS servers (at least you have to with Nord).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1 for NordVPN.

I run NordVPN on my PC, Laptop, Smart TV (Android), Chromebook, and Android mobile phone. The NordVPN web-browser extension (Windows OS only, I believe), with the ability to change regions from within the browser, is a convenient boon in HTPC setups.

Even with me living in the US - Amazon always knows if I am running a VPN - Nord, VPN Unlimited, Adguard VPN. They will not let me watch a video when they sense a VPN. With AnyStream, it simply will not present the green download button.

I'm in the USA with a USA Prime Account. I use Nord VPN to connect to the UK an set Anystream settings to UK and am able to get AP to work in the UK. The key is to make sure you set Anystream to UK (close and reopen after changing settings) so that AS knows which AP site to load.

I'm trying to load AP Mexico in Anystream using Nord VPN but it redirects to UK store each time.
I changed the location settings in Anystream to 'other' but still no success. Any suggestions?

I use Surfshark for Amz jp and US, but haven't used it for a while. So I cannot say if it is still working as well as it did. But I have it for more than a year now and it always worked in that time.

I'm trying to load AP Mexico in Anystream using Nord VPN but it redirects to UK store each time.
I changed the location settings in Anystream to 'other' but still no success. Any suggestions?

Please check here
1) if IPv4 and IPv6 (is available) are from same country
2) which DNS server is detected and
3) if your VPN is leaking WebRTC requests:
https://ipleak.net/

Last edited:
I'm in the USA with a USA Prime Account. I use Nord VPN to connect to the UK an set Anystream settings to UK and am able to get AP to work in the UK. The key is to make sure you set Anystream to UK (close and reopen after changing settings) so that AS knows which AP site to load.

Yes, same. I use Nord to access Amazon UK and Amazon DE.

Please check here
1) if IPv4 and IPv6 (is available) are from same country
2) which DNS server is detected and
3) if your VPN is leaking WebRTC requests:
https://ipleak.net/

do you see anything that looks off?

Attachments

• IP_DNS Detect - What is your IP, what is your DNS, what informations you send to websites_.pdf
    575.7 KB · Views: 3
Back