• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can anydvd rip a 3d movie to a mp4 or other mobile file?

mt59102

I am trying to rip a 3d disc with anydvd and clonebd but I can’t find a choice to record side by side

AnyDVD itself will only rip a complete disc to either files/folders really not recommended with a 3D Bluray, or an ISO file (recommended for BDs) when using the built-in AnyDVD ripper.

You'd need CloneBD to rip a movie-only file to a mobile container like mp4 for BDs, 2D or 3D. I personally don't use CloneBD to rip to mobile formats, I do ISO only. And I have only one 3D BD, the original "The Creature from the Black Lagoon."

If you are trying to rip a DVD, especially a DVD with structural protections, the AnyDVD built-in ripper will rip the entire disc. Rip a DVD to files/folders, not ISO as that would retain the structural protections in the ISO.

DVD movie-only you could use CloneDVDMobile, there are a number of available formats available.

Take a look at the screenshot from tectpro. First, enable AnyDVD and let it scan the disc. Then, open CloneBD and follow the path he did (you can see that at the top left, you need to copy to a file). And there you can select the side by side mode in the drop-down.

If you encounter any issues with CloneBD, close it and rip the disc with AnyDVD first. Then see if it works with the rip.

Back