• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Call of Duty 2 not working anymore

splattergnejs

Dear Sirs,

I have been running this beautiful piece of software of yours, Game Jackal, for a couple of months now and are very satisified not having so switch CD's and DVD's back and forth all the time (ecspecially considiering my three children are very fond of playing with the CD's ...)

Well - now over to my problem:

I have an Call of Duty 2 Singleplayer profile that I use a lot, but all of a sudden - after I upgraded to Game Jackal Pro 2.9.18.600 this profile is not "working" anymore - It constantly asks me for the original CD/DVD as soon as I launch the profile from GameJackal. Obviously - if I insert the oriiginal CD the game launches as expected, but this was what I wanted to get rid of...

Even worse - If I delete the old profile I can not even create a new working profile for this game in this version - so I am back to the CD shuffling...

(I.e A profile is obviously created but it constantly asks me to insert the original CD/DVD - so in my eyes "not working")

I have no other CD imaging software running in the background - only ANY CD and CloneCD Tray.

Dear Slysoft community - please help me out!

Best Regards,

Splattergnejs, Sweden

Back