• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cafe Society

Cannot recode "Cafe Society" Here is the log file (I think.)

Attachments

• cafe society.txt
    1.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Log for Café Society from DVD not Bluray
Seems to rip to disk ok. File structure created. Used Hanbrake to try and create a MP4 and using the only title that is more than a minute long (1:36.18) which shows 17 chapters. After processing only a blank zero second file is created. Am happy to purchase and try whichever program of yours that will create a an MP4 (noobe to redfox). First time I've seen what appears to be some sort of playlist OB from L-GATE on a DVD vs. a Bluray.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.7.0_Info_E_CAFE_SOCIETY.ziplog
    730.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Log for Café Society from DVD not Bluray
Seems to rip to disk ok. File structure created. Used Hanbrake to try and create a MP4 and using the only title that is more than a minute long (1:36.18) which shows 17 chapters. After processing only a blank zero second file is created. Am happy to purchase and try whichever program of yours that will create a an MP4 (noobe to redfox). First time I've seen what appears to be some sort of playlist OB from L-GATE on a DVD vs. a Bluray.
Your issue sounds like the 3+ year old Handbrake problem. Try this:
The RED 2 issue with Handbrake is actually a problem with LibDVDNav. In Handbrake go to Tools > Options > Advanced > under DVD Reading check the "Disable LibDVDNav. (libdvdread will be used instead)" checkbox. Problem solved. Remember to switch it back when you're done.
Last edited by DrinkLyeAndDie; 15th December 2013 at 02:11.
CloneDVDmobile is the Redfox program to convert to mobile formats. Unless you've trialed it before, you can download and trial to see if you like it.

AnyDVD to Handbrake with Disable LibDVDNav checked as you suggested resulted in 6 titles available in Handbrake. I ran all 6 through and only the second title resulted in an accurate copy of the movie. The other 5 both had a slight scene order change, but more importantly somewhere around the 4 minute mark the audio just stops for the balance of the movie.

I verified the one good title by doing AnyDVD to CloneDVDMobile. The two movies are identical although the video quality from the CloneDVDMobile is far superior. Both set to max quality. Thank you so much for your assistance.

Back