• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Burning iso file

Fred256

Hi,

Now having a few BluRay ISO files made successfully with AnyDVD I was thinking of getting a burner and putting them back onto disk.

But of course there all too big to fit into 25GB. And ideally they should be burned as playable BluRay structure, not data ISO ?

What are the best solutions for this? Can they be compressed with a BluRay equivalent to 'DVD shrink' to fit onto a disk ?

Thanks for any info. Hope this wasn't a dumb question !

Hi,

Now having a few BluRay ISO files made successfully with AnyDVD I was thinking of getting a burner and putting them back onto disk.

But of course there all too big to fit into 25GB. And ideally they should be burned as playable BluRay structure, not data ISO ?

What are the best solutions for this? Can they be compressed with a BluRay equivalent to 'DVD shrink' to fit onto a disk ?

Thanks for any info. Hope this wasn't a dumb question !

Well nothing wrong playing a ISO file unless you playing on standalone BD player then you want to go back to BD format media. If you haven't noticed BD comes in 25G and 50G. Of which you most likely have the latter format the 50G and you will need to get a blank packet of 50G BD media to burn to or do some kinda editing of the ISO format to make it fit on 25G BD media. But I would say just put some money out and buy the 50G BD media and burn it back to the media to prevent more headache to just do basic burns to play on standalone BD player.

If you want to shrink them then you can mount the ISO's using Virtual Clone Drive and then shrink them using BD-Rebuilder. It allows you to remove unwanted video clips as well as unwanted audio and subtitle tracks. You can make either a full back up with everything intact and just remove the bits you don't want or make a movie only disc keeping just the movie. It also allows you to shrink down to pretty much any size you want.

Thanks for the replies and info. I've just bought some 25GB blanks so will try BDRebuilder to start with and see how it goes.

Cheers :rock:

Back