• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Burning from USB??

sonic

Is it possible to burn a dvd from a USB stick? Using clone dvd

thanks for any info....

of course it is. After you click "clone dvd" or any other of the 3 options for that matter. instead of navigating in the top box to your optical drive navigate the usb drive instead to use that as the source instead of the optical drive. That's all there is to it

of course it is. After you click "clone dvd" or any other of the 3 options for that matter. instead of navigating in the top box to your optical drive navigate the usb drive instead to use that as the source instead of the optical drive. That's all there is to it

so i tried to Browse the folder, & removable disk came up..but would not open to show the file i wanted...
so i dragged & dropped the file into the top box...but nothing was highlighted. so i couldnt continue.
i know im doing something wrong....will keep at it....

so i tried to Browse the folder, & removable disk came up..but would not open to show the file i wanted...

When you say 'file', are you referring to an .ISO?
Alternatively, you may be navigating to a VIDEO_TS folder containing DVD files (.IFO, .BUP and .VOB)...

Last edited:
CloneDVD2 cannot turn files such as .avi etc into a DVD, if that's what you're trying to do. it needs a valid dvd structure

CloneDVD2 cannot turn files such as .avi etc into a DVD, if that's what you're trying to do. it needs a valid dvd structure

thanks....i did not realize that. it was an avi file i wanted to burn to a disk to give to my friend. (her tv is older & cannot support a usb stick)

Then take a look at freemake DVD converter I think it's called or convertxtodvd, that one CAN turn that avi in a dvd

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Then take a look at freemake DVD converter I think it's called or convertxtodvd, that one CAN turn that avi in a dvd

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Freemake Video Converter can make a DVD file from video files and convert from one video format to another. I have used Freemake's video converter to do both.

Back