• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Burning a Blu-Ray

Bigrick

this is not really a question of how to because i know how to burn a bluray disc i just started doing it a couple of days ago i bought a LG GGW-H20L and i got 25 BD-R 25GB disc for $145 which is actually a pritty decent price. but, back to the point, i never saw the problem with true HD before after ripping a disc that has gone through TsMuxer but i finally got that problem. I guess I have not burning a true HD disc yet. I'm just curious does anyone know why this is a problem. the movie i burned was Bee Movie and i just muxed it again this down i down converted the True HD to DTS at the moment i am burning the disc again so i cant tell you if this works for the stuttering that i was getting with True HD yet but can anyone tell me if this works also if theres a newer version of Tsmuer that i dont know about that fied this problem

Damn, I'll have to look out for those in the UK

also what i like about the discs are the labels its a good price and they have printable labels so all i do is put it into my printer that does labels and i have a blu-ray label on my BD-r its very nice plus from what i saw looking for media you cant beat the price i just wish the 50GB would go down in price cause i would like to rip the whole disc and not just the movie and then maybe i wont have a problem with the TRUE HD on the muxed movies i have

Well I can find them over here, they cost £19.99 ex tax for 10, but then they charge £10 carriage :mad:

yeah the delivery can kill the price even in the US, so when i get free shipping it feels good . also i dont want to get to far off topic but do you or anyone else know of a good place to get movie covers and cd covers besides cdcovers.cc thats what ive used but they barely have any of the bluray movies that i have and im trying to make some nice good looking back ups of my movies

Back