• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Burn CD Songs to a blank DVD ?

SoundsGood

Hi guys,

My wife has a bunch of Christmas CDs, and I'd like to take some of the songs (from the various CDs) and put them all on one blank DVD.

Can that be done? If so, how would it be done using a Slysoft product? I already own the entire bundle, so I should be covered.

If it can't be burned to a blank DVD, can it be done with a blank CD instead? Instructions would be appreciated. :)

Thanks, and Happy Holidays!

Can that be done? If so, how would it be done using a Slysoft product? I already own the entire bundle, so I should be covered.

If it can't be burned to a blank DVD, can it be done with a blank CD instead?

You can't do this using Slysoft software.

Yikes. You're kidding.

No. I'm not. Clonecd is not reauthoring software. The source and destination disc types and sizes must be exactly the same. Clonecd clones the original disc only (both cds and dvds).

Clonedvd handles dvd-video (movies) commercial discs only.

you should have some software on your pc anyway that you can rip cd tracks to .wav or .mp3 files then make your own compilation cd's from those files.

Almost any burning software will do what you want. It can even be done in XP.

I personally have no use for the HD version yet either, however I purchased it because in the future I'll have use of it.. Trust me, you haven't lost out or anything like that.

DVD players often play MP3's

if you do extract the mp3's, check out the manual for your DVD player as most commercial players will automatically play mp3's... very handy for just what you were wanting to do, and extended play too

Back