• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bundling Question

Pyrmaster

First a big thank you to everyone past and present that is associated with AnyDVD. It has allowed me to exercise my right to protect and preserve my belongings and get what I paid for in entertainment. Anybody with kids and grandkids,etc. knows what its like to find an expensive series disc between the couch cushions! Lifetime user since around 2006-2007 I think. Matter-of-fact,I would not buy DVDs until AnyDVD came out. I don't understand why people are upset about the new license rather than being happy AnyDVD will continue.
My issue right now is the new bundle. I have lifetime license for CloneDVD2 and CloneDVD mobile.(I do understand a new license is not necessary at this time). I don't do blu-ray, but I am concerned the DVD version of mobile will be abandoned if a new engine is developed, much like the original(DVD only) AnyDVD. However,I reverted to version 1802 a long time ago due to audio sync issues and have had no problem and refused subsequent updates. Is there a benefit for a old school user like me(no blu-ray) to have the new license for mobile? Perhaps prudent to get the new mobile license for future devices?
I also have to question whether I would have need for Clone CD. I rarely make 1-to-1 copies of CDs,usually custom discs for the car ripped with windows media player or media monkey. Any other advantage to having CloneCD over what I'm doing?
Any advice you can give to clarify would be appreciated. I'm ready to take the plunge to continue AnyDVD,just can't decide about bundling,money is a bit tight right now! Keeping my fingers crossed the transaction will go through on Visa or mastercard when the time comes.
I apologize if you feel this topic has been adequately covered already, just thought I would like to get some feedback on the subject. Thank you again and keep up the good work!

There's nothing to be concerned about, the new conversion engine will be applied to the existing CloneDVD mobile. It will NOT be a new 'CloneDVD mobile 2'. As per my sticky above, there are NO PLANS to require a redfox license for cdvdm at this time. Now if you choose to get one either way, the support is naturally appreciated. CloneCD's main purpose is 1:1 copies and iso creating.

I also have to question whether I would have need for Clone CD. I...

When I get a new piece of hardware (printer, motherboard, etc.) or I purchase a physical software product (as opposed to a download), I sometimes find there is a protection built into the disc so I always make my copy using ClonCD. With the discounts/bundling, now is a great time to show your support.

Back