• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bundle discount

hatfieldjimi

I'm a new customer and very happy with my purchase of anydvd. In fact I like this product so much that I decided to download the trial version of cloneDVD Mobile just a couple of days after my anydvd purchase. I really like clonedvd mobile too. I think you should consider extending the bundle price for new customers for a limited time after their initial purchase. New customers may not be willing to spend a lot of money on multiple products on day one. Now that I see how much I like clonedvd mobile, I wish I held off on my purchase until I had the chance to test clonedvd mobile. I'm sure that one day I will come back and make this purchase. If I had the option of the bundle price right now, I'd buy it today.

It helps to ask

We offer a discount between sales for that scenario.
And if you have very recently purchased and a short time later want to "add" products we'll allow a re-purchase/refund.

But you have to ask ....

Frank, thanks for helping me out with this. The customer service is the best I've ever experienced :bowdown:

Back