• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[BUG/LANG] - Missing strings

Ch3vr0n

Translator NL
@Pete The string for the message "Ratelimit reached! Try again in xx minutes and xx seconds" is not in the language file for current release.

@Prospere It's also a bit redundant i think, to AFTER showing that "limit reached" message to show the "Error: license creation request failed" too.

Think that string is in one of the *.po files for the Slyfox server. In that alfa stuff.

Last edited:
There is no such server or 'company'

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Hmm redfox. On the webpage for alfa stuff there are two files for translating the webshop and the homepage for redfox. It should be in the first one. Two strings were added in that one last week.

I sent those in weeks ago. Then AnyStream isn't loading the string or the license authentication server isn't sending the localized one. Either way it's a language bug.

Probably because the limit implemention was AFTER the website files were sent in. I'll see if I can get a hold of the new ones

Well just checked the language files. The string responsible for that message IS already translated. AnyStream simply isn't loading it.

Back