[BUG/LANG] - Missing strings

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by Ch3vr0n, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

@Pete The string for the message "Ratelimit reached! Try again in xx minutes and xx seconds" is not in the language file for current release.

@Prospere It's also a bit redundant i think, to AFTER showing that "limit reached" message to show the "Error: license creation request failed" too.

2. Gummigutta

Gummigutta Translator (sv)

Think that string is in one of the *.po files for the Slyfox server. In that alfa stuff.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
  3. Ch3vr0n

There is no such server or 'company'

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

4. Gummigutta

Hmm redfox. On the webpage for alfa stuff there are two files for translating the webshop and the homepage for redfox. It should be in the first one. Two strings were added in that one last week.

5. Ch3vr0n

I sent those in weeks ago. Then AnyStream isn't loading the string or the license authentication server isn't sending the localized one. Either way it's a language bug.

6. Gummigutta

redfox.nl.po still shows two untranslated strings.

7. Ch3vr0n

Probably because the limit implemention was AFTER the website files were sent in. I'll see if I can get a hold of the new ones

8. Ch3vr0n

Well just checked the language files. The string responsible for that message IS already translated. AnyStream simply isn't loading it.