• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[BUG] Crash on DL of "Funny Farm" on Amazon

BuddyFunJet

AS crashes when I attemt to DL "Funny Farm" from Amazon. The error message when the DL should start is Audio1 license failed. After clearing, the message is Amazon DRM license. Then it crashes.

Dump file attached

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.1.1_Dump_20210420193417.astdmp
    922.2 KB · Views: 1
I am experiencing the same issue with another title from Amazon. The error message is "Download aborted due to audio 1 license registration failure." You click "OK" to close the message and then it says "Amazon DRM license could not be registered". You click "OK" to close the message and the AnyStream crash report window opens giving you the location of the dump file. You click "OK" to close that message and FileExplorer is opened to the location of the dump file and the AnyStream DVD application is closed.

Same issue here with this titles : https://www.primevideo.com/detail/0RZJ8LSS3VILS2NSUOW0JGJNFP

=========

The error message is "Download aborted due to audio 1 license registration failure." You click "OK" to close the message and then it says "Amazon DRM license could not be registered". You click "OK" to close the message and the AnyStream crash report window opens giving you the location of the dump file. You click "OK" to close that message and FileExplorer is opened to the location of the dump file and the AnyStream DVD application is closed.

=========

Another log file from a new user, in case it is handy.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.1.0_Dump_20210420200456.astdmp
    674.6 KB · Views: 0
Dito, Dito , Dito (logs attached)

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.1.1_Dump_20210420192242.astdmp
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
  • AnyStream_1.1.1.1_Dump_20210420194748.astdmp
    951.4 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.1.1.1_Dump_20210420194929.astdmp
    995.8 KB · Views: 0
Upgraded to 1.1.1.1 just now - exact same error

Attachments

• Amazon-Cheers_S05E06_Tan N' Wash.astlog
    159.2 KB · Views: 0
I'm getting exact same message on every file I try to download, was about to create a thread and I see here it's not just a problem on my end. Literally happened 5 minutes ago, until then everything was working fine from morning.

I'm using the latest version by the way 1.1.1.1

I think that, regardless the provider (ie Netflix or Prime), AS cannot retrieve the information (ie licence # and dowload status in terms of CAP limit) on Redfox server to do any download.

Updated to 1.1.1.1 32 bit beta (I think Win 7 can only do 32 bit). My dump.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.1.1_Dump_20210420202033.astdmp
    675.4 KB · Views: 0
Back