Braven

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by FrankFL, Jun 10, 2019.

1. FrankFL

FrankFL Member

I'm attempting to rip Braven (2018). When ANYDVD HD 8.3.6.0 clears the encryption the audio goes away! If I don't run AnyDVD, Audio appears! Is anyone else encountering this issue??? By the way, there are other tracks on this disk (advertising) that HAVE audio. I'm using Nero 2019 Ultimate to do the ripping. I know that Nero does not recognize DOLBY but it does recognize the rest *usually* When I attempt to PLAY the video with the encryption removed, no audio, AnyDVD not running, I have audio. By the way, it's a BLU RAY so I guess I should have put this in the BLU ray section.

Thanks in advance.

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Anydvd has no impact on hiding audio. What exactly is happening , are you seeing an error, what is it?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

3. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

Moved to Blu-ray section.
    Please post an AnyDVD logfile. Please try CloneBD instead of Nero, to rule out an AnyDVD issue.

4. superbro

superbro New Member

same shit is happening to me since Im using it and I found no reason for it

5. FrankFL

FrankFL Member

There does not seem to be any issue with the software I'm using. maybe I can upload a pic.. notice that there is NO audio listed for the main title. When I recode it, there is NO audio, when I play it, NO audio. IF I use one of the other titles, i get audio upload_2019-6-17_10-17-15.png

6. FrankFL

FrankFL Member

I just ripped it with Clone BD... I'm barely able to listen to the audiio, it sound like TINNY CRYSTALS and you can barely hear it.

7. Ch3vr0n

Can you provide a cloneBD logfile (if needed redo the encode), the option to make one will be at the end of the encode. They'll needed it to fix any possible issues. Perhaps a weird channel layout / audio info

8. James

This really looks like a Nero issue.

9. James

Playback issue? like center channel missing during playback?

10. FrankFL

FrankFL Member

ok, I give up! Sent the DVD back. first time I had the issue and it may be an issue with both Nero and RedFox! Quite possibly, there is only Dolby 5.1 audio and Nero doesn't encode that.

11. Ch3vr0n

I'm going with Nero, as you never did provide that logfile asked for, to rule out an anydvd problem. But it was unlikely anyway as anydvd doesn't touch the audio at all

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

12. FrankFL

FrankFL Member

By the time he asked for the logfile, I had sent the DVD back. I agree with you that the issue may have been with Nero but no way I can affirm it.