• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Branded software file location

SWB048

Was CloneCD 5.3.4.0 rebranded to RedFox if so should it be in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RedFox\CloneCD or in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\CloneCD it installed in the latter.

It has been established that the installation folder seems to be depending on if it's a fresh install or upgrade. If you install over the top the slysoft is kept. If you uninstall first, and reinstall it uses the RedFox path.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Technically, CloneCD 5.3.3.0 was the first RedFox release but at the time the new licensing system was not complete. The new 5.4.3.0 release now accepts both older SlySoft and newer RedFox licenses. :)

Technically, CloneCD 5.3.3.0 was the first RedFox release but at the time the new licensing system was not complete. The new 5.4.3.0 release now accepts both older SlySoft and newer RedFox licenses. :)
Thanks, DrinkLyeAndDie, for that bit of information. I knew that I had to rebuy AnyDVD HD for my 3 PCs/laptops (plus purchase another one for future use to make it a grand total of 4 RedFox licenses,) but I'm glad I don't have to rebuy CloneCD, CloneDVD2, or CloneDVD mobile.

Thanks, DrinkLyeAndDie, for that bit of information. I knew that I had to rebuy AnyDVD HD for my 3 PCs/laptops (plus purchase another one for future use to make it a grand total of 4 RedFox licenses,) but I'm glad I don't have to rebuy CloneCD, CloneDVD2, or CloneDVD mobile.
I suspect that a new CloneDVDmobile license will be needed when it gets a new engine change (at whatever point). I got a new license just in case that comes to pass.

I suspect that a new CloneDVDmobile license will be needed when it gets a new engine change (at whatever point). I got a new license just in case that comes to pass.
Not sure how this related to CloneCD but I am getting a new CloneCD and CloneDVDmobile license because I know this will happen as well they will upgrade the engine and the old license will expire because of it. Better to be prepared the not.

Not sure how this related to CloneCD but I am getting a new CloneCD and CloneDVDmobile license because I know this will happen as well they will upgrade the engine and the old license will expire because of it. Better to be prepared the not.
Yes I agree plus you get a bigger discount for all three together.

Back