• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

blurred copy slysoft

airplane1

I am having a problem with blurred copy on concert dvds it is blurred as camera is at a distance an clear up close i love this software and it is easy to use i just wonder if there is a fix for this problem thanks airplane1

blurring af burning rock concert dvd

Hi everyone im having a small problem with any dvd leaving a blurred copy when finished,Ilove the program an it works well with all dvds exceptlive rock concerts if camera zooms in to stage it is pretty clear but if you pan away it tends to be blurry .i might ad the original is super clear at any setting zoom or panning...does anyone have a solution for this problem once again i love this program the best out there airlpane1

Hi everyone im having a small problem with any dvd leaving a blurred copy when finished,Ilove the program an it works well with all dvds exceptlive rock concerts if camera zooms in to stage it is pretty clear but if you pan away it tends to be blurry .i might ad the original is super clear at any setting zoom or panning...does anyone have a solution for this problem once again i love this program the best out there airlpane1

What burning/video compression software are you using?

To risk asking a totally dumb question: The "concert" DVD is a retail DVD of a concert, right? If this is a home-made DVD you don't need AnyDVD at all and it might be interesting to see what that DVD looks like in your PC player with AnyDVD NOT running. ;)

it might be interesting to see what that DVD looks like in your PC player with AnyDVD NOT running. ;)

i might ad the original is super clear at any setting zoom or panning

I believe that answers your question.

The problem has nothing to do with Anydvd. Rather, I believe this situation is the result of transcoder video compression (to dvd-5), which is why I keep asking what burning/video compression software is being used to no avail.

Last edited:
Back