• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bluray Tools - What / Where are they?

Electron003

Hello,

Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but here goes...

I have not moved to BD yet - mainly because there doesn't seem to be a lot of tools to manage the BD structure once its on a HDD. I am probably wrong about this.

I have a lot of tools for DVD though.

My favourite is DVDRemakePro. There are numerous others...DVDShrink, Multishrink, DVDSubEdit, IFOEdit, VOBBlanker...and a host of other tools.

I still use DVDShrink because of Multishrink, but also because it can cut at a frame (not sure what type) without there being a chapter there. CloneDVD2 can't do this that I know of (even though I have and use the software).

Is there any tool like DVDRemakePro for BD?
What about subtitle tools for BD?
What other tools are out there?

I don't know anything about the internal structure of BD, but in time I'd like to learn. I have heard of BD-Rebuilder (but not sure on exactly all it can do - mostly for shrinking I think).

The things I want to do...

1. Add extra chapters to BD structure.
2. Jumpover unnessary stuff at the beginning of a movie
3. Work with forced subtitles
4. Blank video segments

The first two are easy with DVDRemakePro

Appreciate any insight. Cheers

Last edited:
You could start from here:
https://www.videohelp.com/software/sections/authoring-bd-hd-dvd

There is no easy way to re-author a Blu-ray with menus.
To demux/remux and make a movie only is easy, compress with intact menu is easy.
To create your own BD with menu, adding video, audio and subtitles is also rather easy.
It's a learning curve but once you get a hang of it's a lot of fun to make your own BDs.

Last edited:
Maybe ConvertXtoHD, but afaik there's no way to "combine" BD's and add an extra menu on top like DVDRemake can do. CxHD would keep the video but you'd loose all original menu's

Back