• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blue Velvet & Zombie - US Versions

JJJBBB

The image breaks up kind of like the old videocypher scrambling system used to look when you went to an unsubbed channel but on and off. Only these two which I just purchased from amazon. I have no issues with any other films and tested all my recent purchases with version 6.8.8.5.

I've been a payed anyDVD sub since 2007.

Bumblebee I believe downloaded data for these.

The only video effected on the disk are the movies and the menu videos, the fbi and trailers etc are not.

Using Media Player Classic,Total Media Theater 3, and Media Player on the laptop... same results.

Plays just fine with Total Media Theater 3 , and anyDVD HD DISabled, can not be played as a file though or copied to the drive obviously. So it seems the disk with anyDVD HD enabled is not playable. Checked many more older disks and this phenomenon is related to these new ones only.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.8.5_Info_Z_BLUE_VELVET_BD.zip
    238.6 KB · Views: 9
  • AnyDVD_6.8.8.5_Info_Z_ZOMBIE_DISC_1.zip
    110.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I'm curious to know how MPC can play it back if AnyDVD HD is disabled as I'm not aware that it can play back encrypted discs. You could also try setting AnyDVD HD to it's defaults for Blu-ray and try again

I'm curious to know how MPC can play it back if AnyDVD HD is disabled as I'm not aware that it can play back encrypted discs. You could also try setting AnyDVD HD to it's defaults for Blu-ray and try again

Sorry, ****, not media player at all, media theater. Oy vey.

Media player classic and media player only play the scrambled up movie file when AnyDVD is enabled. Media Theater plays the whole blue-ray fine when anyDVD is disabled. If AnyDVD is enabled nothing plays fine. I think this is spelled out sort of clearly now I hope... sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, ****, not media player at all, media theater. Oy vey.

Media player classic and media player only play the scrambled up movie file when AnyDVD is enabled. Media Theater plays the whole blue-ray fine when anyDVD is disabled. If AnyDVD is enabled nothing plays fine. I think this is spelled out sort of clearly now I hope... sorry.

Very strange. I see no reason why this may be happening. :confused:

Did you try setting AnyDVD HD to 'default' and it probably makes no difference, but set the region to 'region free' as the US discs are region free for Blue Velvet.
I only have access to the European release of Blue Velvet through a friend and he has no playback issues with that release.

I can't really tell what the 'Zombie' disc is as I can't find a Blu-ray release just called 'Zombie'

Did you try setting AnyDVD HD to 'default' and it probably makes no difference, but set the region to 'region free' as the US discs are region free for Blue Velvet.
I only have access to the European release of Blue Velvet through a friend and he has no playback issues with that release.

I can't really tell what the 'Zombie' disc is as I can't find a Blu-ray release just called 'Zombie'

Yes, same as before. I guess I'll wait till others get Blue Velvet
as it's an American classic someone else will buy this! As for Zombie... well... could wait a while.

"Zombie" a film by Lucio Fulci (We Are Going To Eat You!)
Amazon (USA) 2011 NR Blu-ray The Dead Are Among Us , they are hungry as hell , thirsty too , and smelly stinky dead.

Last edited:
Yes, same as before. I guess I'll wait till others get Blue Velvet
as it's an American classic someone else will buy this! As for Zombie... well... could wait a while.

"Zombie" a film by Lucio Fulci (We Are Going To Eat You!)
Amazon (USA) 2011 NR Blu-ray The Dead Are Among Us , they are hungry as hell , thirsty too , and smelly stinky dead.

An new AnyDVD release version will be coming up soon.
When you get it, please make another log file for each of these two discs.
It will most likely not actually fix your problem, that's not the immediate purpose, but some required information will be added to the log files for forensics.

It will most likely not actually fix your problem, that's not the immediate purpose, but some required information will be added to the log files for forensics.

ok, yes, will do.

6.8.8.6 - Log Files

As requested... Perhaps a JPEG at some time of a video frame?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.8.6_Info_Y_ZOMBIE_DISC_1.zip
    233.8 KB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_6.8.8.6_Info_Z_BLUE_VELVET_BD.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 3

Attachments

• Zombie - Screen Image.jpg
    Zombie - Screen Image.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Blue Velvet  - Screen Image.jpg
    Blue Velvet - Screen Image.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 15
Both disk images...

Ok, this is important, so please answer accurately:

With AnyDVD active, will TMT play the main movie exactly the way your images are showing it, when you play the disc as full disc (NOT by playing an individual m2ts file, I mean the real thing going through the menus and all)?

The blu-rays play with TMT and anyDVD 6.8.8.6 active,
playing it as a full disk, menus and all... NO glitch.
This is directly from the blu-ray drives.

Last edited:
Copied all the folders to a folder called AVCHD on the hard drive again.
Can play only as a full feature disk, individual movie file playing glitches
out still. So I can not just remux the movie and save it in case my disk
fails, I must keep the whole complete thing as it stands right now, or
simply just stream the feature to my wide-screen, i will need the disk.

Last edited:
The blu-rays play with TMT and anyDVD 6.8.8.6 active,
playing it as a full disk, menus and all... NO glitch.
This is directly from the blu-ray drives.
So, this was all a waste of time (including releasing the latest beta) because this isn't an AnyDVD problem.
Why haven't you said this right from the start?

Guess I was hoping to not have to back up the whole disk from now on?
How is this any good as I can't stream the movie anymore I have to back
up to a 50gb blu-ray from now on, what good is this to me and how is it a waste
other than my last two days trying to help you. I said I would wait till someone else complained... it's only a matter of time and now i get attitude?

So, this was all a waste of time (including releasing the latest beta) because this isn't an AnyDVD problem.
Why haven't you said this right from the start?

A ton of people remux the movie to fit on a BD25 or DVD9, or just to save hard drive space. If AnyDVD can only do a full disc backup now with newer titles people aren't going to be happy.

I guess someone else with one of these two discs should check to see if they work properly with ClownBD and BD Rebuilder.

Back