• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blue Ray Movie Player That Will Work With Backup Disc's

azwatsonw

I discovered the Blue Ray (BD-RE) disc's that I burn will play perfectly in CloneBD. The audio is in sync with the video and the movie plays the entire movie to the end.

I purchased Corel WinDVD Pro 11 for Windows 8 years ago. It seems to play the backup BD-RW disc, but there is NO audio. I did not try to play the disc to the end. When I noticed no audio I stopped playing.

I downloaded a 30-day trial of CyberLink PowerDVD 14. The BD-RW disc starts to play and the sound is present. The disc quits playing after a few minutes. It always stops in the same place. I advance to the next chapter before it quits and it continues playing - with audio, but stops again after a few minutes. Always in the same spot.

My Sony BD-5300S Blue Ray player in the living room will play the movie, but NO audio. According to The Sony Web site, this model is supposed to be able to play BD-R and BD-RE disc's.

Can anyone suggest a computer application that does successfully play the cloned disc's that we create with CloneBD?

Back