• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu ray

woflen

Can somebody help me,i just bought a lg bd burner tryed using clone dvd to burn bd but kept getting errors can't read disc,can i use this to burn blu ray not what can i use ?

Clone BD!?

The short answear is No.

We all wait with baited breath for the impending release of a version of Clone DVD that will burn Blue Ray.

Try BD Rebuilder to burn to a folder o your hard drive once that is you have decrypted it using AnyDVDHD.

Burn to disk with Image Burn.

Hope that helps

I thought that we would be able to burn them since the option is on the menu for Blurays. Are they planning on releasing a version soon? Has anyone had luck burning Blurays?

I thought that we would be able to burn them since the option is on the menu for Blurays. Are they planning on releasing a version soon? Has anyone had luck burning Blurays?

From all that is know right now it is in R&D right now. If you in need to burn BD use Anydvd HD and rip to iso format and then use Imgburn to burn back the BD iso image back to BD media and that should suffice for the time being.

burning Blue Ray

From all that is know right now it is in R&D right now. If you in need to burn BD use Anydvd HD and rip to iso format and then use Imgburn to burn back the BD iso image back to BD media and that should suffice for the time being.

Only problem there is that odds are it will be burnt to a 25Gb disk and an ISO is likely to be 30-40Gb, may be more.

In answear to any luck burning BD's, yes about a 95%v sucksess rate.

All have played, the odd one stalls usually near the end and some just do not seem to play the right titles or sound track.

Burnt at 1/2 rated speed of disk, had been using Infiniti Proffesional Bd disks but can no longer seem to source them.

Best to do them to a rewritable first but still no guarantee the end product will work 100%.

Only problem there is that odds are it will be burnt to a 25Gb disk and an ISO is likely to be 30-40Gb, may be more.

Don't know where you got your info wrong but either they will be on 25G or 50G BD media and the iso format will not exceed one of those formats and how you came to say it is more then either one of those are misleading to users. So either your movie iso will fit 25G or 50G and the iso shouldn't exceed either 25G or 50G blank BD media when you burn back.

In answear to any luck burning BD's, yes about a 95%v sucksess rate.

All have played, the odd one stalls usually near the end and some just do not seem to play the right titles or sound track.

Again what are you talking about and your not making much of a coherent reply at all?

Burnt at 1/2 rated speed of disk, had been using Infiniti Proffesional Bd disks but can no longer seem to source them.

Best to do them to a rewritable first but still no guarantee the end product will work 100%.

I don't recall any BD RW existing so far. Burning success is only good as the user's setup and how they use the software and what type of media. There are a mirad of factors that have to work to improve and make a good burn.

I don't recall any BD RW existing so far
BD ReWritables's have been out for years, I have BD-RE DL discs that are 3 years old.

If you get good discs they can be burnt at rated speed with no issues (infiniti are a cheap brand)

Last edited:
BD ReWritables's have been out for years, I have BD-RE DL discs that are 3 years old.

If you get good discs they can be burnt at rated speed with no issues (infiniti are a cheap brand)

hmm...so they are...but to backup a BD isn't really worth that much right now as most of the movies still come on DVD and those media are cheaper to get and backup compare to BD media. I don't see infinite media where I am at so guess I luck out on cheap media.... :bang:

Back