• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu-Ray streaming to PS3

See this thread http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=18412 to create a wmv file without re-encoding the VC-1 Video. I have done this on about 15 HD-DVD disks that I can stream to my PS3 now.

You can stream m2ts files with AVCHD video (most BluRay) but the PS3 will only recognize the AC3 and LPCM tracks. It will not "see" any DTS or HD audio tracks. It does decode the subtitles however which is neat.

In the end the Popcorn A-110 is best as it can bitstream all the HD audio tracks to my HD capable audio receiver (Onkyo SR705)

Good Luck!

I took this method from the Doom9 forum:
Code:
This is the method I used to solve the problem I had with VC-1 to WMV:
1) Open TSMuxer and Demux the audio and video into a folder.

2) Open VC12AVI, convert the vc-1 file to an avi (it will output multiple avi files) - This will not convert the video, only remux it.

3) Open Virtualdub, join all the avi files into one avi file (direct stream so as to not lose any quality).

4) Open Windows Media Encoder and convert the avi to wmv - Use the following Settings: CBR - Size 1920x1080, Bit Rate 10Mbs, Frame 23.976, Smoothness 90

5) Open Windows Media Encoder and convert the audio to wma - Use the following Settings: CBR - 384kbs, 48hz, 5.1

6) Open Windows Media Stream Editor and mux the wmv and wma together.

My original 28G .m2ts file ended up a 4G AVI. It didn't play. Maybe I did something wrong, but there weren't a lot of choices to screw up. It took too long, anyway, so I am just gonna wait (for PS3 support, or I boil over and buy PCH).

This site makes it easy to see which ones are the VC-1 files that won't play:
http://www.blu-raystats.com/Stats/Stats.php

Also, just to reiterate what most on here already know, TrueHD won't stream to the PS3 but it can be down-converted with a click in txMuxeR. I use AnyDVD HD, BDInfo, and txMuxeR to back up my Blurays to my NAS for streaming.

Back