• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion Blu-Ray release schedule?

DQ

Does anyone have any knowledge or guidance on when to look for a show on blu-ray that just wrapped up their season? To be specific I am dying to get "Picard" Season 3 on Blu-Ray but I did not know when to start looking for it.

Thanks!

I follow this site

It is a german site, and they mostly report about 4k BDs. So if Season 3 won't have a 4k Release, I am not sure if it would be on there.
But that was the site I heared about the 4k releases of the Star Trek movies.

This is the top site in a web search.

Does anyone have any knowledge or guidance on when to look for a show on blu-ray that just wrapped up their season? To be specific I am dying to get "Picard" Season 3 on Blu-Ray but I did not know when to start looking for it.

Thanks!
Most GENERALLY hit a month or two before the next season starts.......Season Two was released at the end of October. Given this may be the last season...you might see it quicker or even a complete series pack.

Reactions: DQ
Back