• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu-ray reader/writer service life

antipodes

I am using a LG BH12IS38 in my D drive; for some reason it refuses to play my blu-ray original copy of Mockingjay part 1. The disc plays in my neighbour's standalone player and in my Samsung blu-ray reader/writer.The LG player has no trouble playing my other blu-ray discs just does not want to play Mockingjay. I have had the disc replaced and cleaned; updated the driver's firmware but all to no avail.
Does any one have any suggestions?

Thanks for your interest Fast Eddie and Vicfan01. Just to clarify the disc in question is the disc I purchased from the shop it has not been processed by Slysoft or Elby products. I omitted to mention that it is only the actual movie that cannot play; the trailers et cetera play normally up until the movie play back options are displayed. The LG player is approximately 3 years old.

Back