• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu-ray playback.

Zachary

I’ve been attempting to enjoy my HTPC for a few years now and have never been able to go for any extended period of time without errors in Blu-ray movie playback. My goal is to find software that will allow me to watch Blu-ray movies stored on my hard drive without any errors! I’ve used Total Media Theatre (now obsolete) and now I’m using Power DVD 15. My copy process seems to be error free, and I always copy to ISO format. Should I be copying to a format other than ISO? My most recent error is with Power DVD 15 playing Avatar in a very choppy or sort of a frame by frame somewhat slow motion playback. Is there any high end more sophisticated Blu-ray movie playback software other than Power DVD?

- I decrypt with AnyDVD HD
- I copy with DVDFab Blu-ray Copy or CloneBD
- I mount with Virtual CloneDrive

Should I be using an AnyDVD HD Speedmenu? I do not understand what a Speedmenu is for.

My System:
Alienware
Windows 7 SP1
Intel Core i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40 GHz 3.40 GHz
RAM 16.0 GB
64-bit
2 TB of storage

Thank you,
Zak

When the AnyDVD Settings window is visible click on the Speedmenu sub-branch under the Video Blu-Ray tree branch. The information pane explains what Speed Menus do.

Back