• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

blu ray playback

underslunky

Did my first back up of district 9 on blu ray using bd rebuilder and img burn everything went well only problem is my phillips bdp 3000 player won't recognise the disc which is a verbatim bd-re. It clearly states this player will play them, i've just updated the fimware for the player but still no joy. My ps3 will not play it either and that can also handle bd-re discs. Does anybody know what the problem is? I'm gonna try a bd-r see if that works, can't afford to keep wasting discs. I've taken the region code out i suspect that's probably got nothing to do with it. Any suggestions much apreciated.

Need more information, like how did you rip it, does the rip work on your PC? DID you make a 'movie only' or full disc?

Used anydvdhd ripped to hdd. Used bd rebuilder movie back up only, then imgburn. Everything was working ok. Disc plays on pc but is not perfect, i put that down to pc spec. Did exactly the same thing using bd-r, that plays on blu ray player and ps3. I would of thought verbatim bd-re would of been ok, but it seems not. Bd-r disc was manufactured by mitsubishi.

Back