• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

blu ray playback software

tuska20000

Can anybody recommend any good blu ray playback software.
Ive only heard of powerdvd.
Where is the cheapest place to buy. And which is a good piece of kit for the money.
Whats cheap but does the job.
Cheers guys.

Can anybody recommend any good blu ray playback software.
Ive only heard of powerdvd.
Where is the cheapest place to buy. And which is a good piece of kit for the money.
Whats cheap but does the job.
Cheers guys.

Arcsoft used to sell Total Media Theatre, but they discontinued it back around September.

you have two choices: either PowerDVD, or WinDVD.

PowerDVD is the best of what's left, but you'll have to set it to not run all the time, otherwise, it'll eat up resources with your laptop/PC when you're not using PowerDVD.

WinDVD is ok, but it doesn't play ripped Blu-ray folders. PowerDVD does.

Both also has Cinavia implemented in their programs, so you need AnyDVD HD enabled before you play any disc or ripped ISO/Blu-ray folder/DVD Folder that has Cinavia in it.

Me? I have both, and use both in checking whether a rip that becomes an ISO/Blu-ray folder/DVD Folder was done right.

You can also buy Nero, but I don't like it, and most of the people on this Forum don't care for it as well.

Good luck.

I see powerdvd 13 pro on ebay for £29.99.
Would that be adequate for my neanderthalic needs

sent from my xperia z3

I see powerdvd 13 pro on ebay for £29.99.
Would that be adequate for my neanderthalic needs

sent from my xperia z3
I guess. It does depend on your PC specs, and also whether that deal is legit, and not a crack or rip-off.

Ok i bought powerdvd 14 ultra. With media express and power2go 9.
Also got the back up disc :)

sent from my xperia z3

Ok i bought powerdvd 14 ultra. With media express and power2go 9.
Also got the back up disc :)

sent from my xperia z3

Please note this fact: purchase PowerDVD from a reputable site like this one, or the Amazon one for your country.

Otherwise, you might have bought a whole lot of trouble, i.e. spyware, Trojans, and the like.

I did, i bought it through the upgrade link in powerdvd 12.

sent from my xperia z3

VLC Media Player works fine for me and its shareware.
It doesn't play back full Blu-ray disc structures, nor does it know which is the correct playlist on screenpass discs, it like many others guesses at which playlist to play back and is usually wrong.

Back