• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu-Ray playback lacks detail/Like its slightly blurred & soft.

Ric42

Playing Ripped blu-rays in TS container & m2ts off Hard drive on my HP ProBook 6465b, the video looks like it's had DNR applied & the detail lacks.

This happens at any res, Laptop res or on external Screen. Either through windows media player or Media player classic home cinema.

Can you please recommend what I can do to fix this? I don't know if it might be a codec software issue?

thank you.

Playing Ripped blu-rays in TS container & m2ts off Hard drive on my HP ProBook 6465b, the video looks like it's had DNR applied & the detail lacks.

This happens at any res, Laptop res or on external Screen. Either through windows media player or Media player classic home cinema.

Can you please recommend what I can do to fix this? I don't know if it might be a codec software issue?

thank you.

You didn't say which codec or software you use, so how can we answer your question?

You didn't say which codec or software you use, so how can we answer your question?

Sorry.

Its h.264 & ts muxer ripped them in TS container.

I have ffdshow & CCCP installed, I looked in the details & options of ffdshow video decoder under blur & noise reduction. But nothing is selected which would indicate the problem & it is the same it seems as my pc setup which is good.

I don't know what else to look for? And maybe its the laptop itself. Although i did look in the laptop's gpu options & all noise reduction is off.

Back