• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu-ray movies that won't work with Anydvd 6.1.9.6 beta

The "Rip DVD to hardrive" runs to completion and says done. But PowerDVD U reacts to the hardrive copy in the same way it reacts to the Blu-Ray - no video, no audio no time advance.

Unplug your network lead then try it again.

wdgoldstein

YYYEEESSSS!! I am NOT the only one who has this issue...
BUT I still have no solution...

ocean's 11 & 12 german BR

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.1.9.6)
PIONEER BD-ROMBDC-202 1.01 07/05/15PIONEER
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 12600480 sectors (24610 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: OCEANS_ELEVEN
Media is AACS protected!
VerifyMediaKey failed. Please update AnyDVD!
ERROR processing Blu-Ray disc!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_76933843_VOLUME_ID.zip
    15.3 KB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_Info_F_OCEANS_ELEVEN.zip
    14.9 KB · Views: 4
we are talking about oceans 11 & 12 - I posted the same log-files (post #12)...

Now that is strange, I played Ocean's 13/German version two weeks ago without any problems?!? :disagree:

Me too played Ocean's thirteen(german edition) with no problems, but it has the MKB v4 on it. So the other two Ocena's movies has too MKB v4, because as i remember all three came out the same time.Perhaps the AnyDVD info files from Ocean's 11/12 were not sent to Slysoft so the keys for those two are not implemented in AnyDVD yet. If they are not implemented we can not decrypt it so we have to wait until Slysoft has finished implementing the AnyDVD version which connects to the internet to break the new MKB v4 or we have to hope that Slysoft has an new beta to release in the next days.

Me too played Ocean's thirteen(german edition) with no problems, but it has the MKB v4 on it. So the other two Ocena's movies has too MKB v4, because as i remember all three came out the same time.Perhaps the AnyDVD info files from Ocean's 11/12 were not sent to Slysoft so the keys for those two are not implemented in AnyDVD yet. If they are not implemented we can not decrypt it so we have to wait until Slysoft has finished implementing the AnyDVD version which connects to the internet to break the new MKB v4 or we have to hope that Slysoft has an new beta to release in the next days.

Maybe not: with Spider-man trilogy, only the 3rd couldn't be decrypted by AnyDVD. The two firsts played well.

All three movies of my Spiderman trilogy have MKB v3(German release) I could decrypt them with 6.1.8.4. But I think all three of the Ocean's movies have MKV v4.....the Verify Media Key failed error indicates this.

It seems that there are few different versions if Europe (I have french ones).

Maybe not: with Spider-man trilogy, only the 3rd couldn't be decrypted by AnyDVD. The two firsts played well.

or even weirder, in the us, the movie could be played but the features disc was protected! (spiderman 3)

VerifyMediaKey failed...

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_CE3K.zip
    18.7 KB · Views: 10
Disc 2 of Close Encounters...

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_CE3K_BONUS.zip
    19.7 KB · Views: 2
Fantastic 4

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 9389664 sectors (18339 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: 68391857_FANTASTIC_FOUR
Media is AACS protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Blu-ray disc appears to be locked to Region B!
Blu-Ray disc adjusted to Region B!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_68391857_FANTASTIC_FOUR.zip
    17 KB · Views: 2
Back