• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu-Ray iso wont play properly

pedro

Hi
I am using the latest version of CloneBD and anydyd, firstly i would like to say how impressed i am with CloneBD, its very easy to use and amazingly fast, as an example DVDfab took 6 hours to convert a blu-ray and cloneBD took just under an hour!!!!

But i have now got a problem, on both programs i set them to create an iso file, i use Nero blu ray player & dvdfab player to test them before burning, the iso file that dvdfab created played perfectly, but the iso file created by CloneBD has a problem, it starts off ok and then gets to a point where you are supposed to choose the language of the disc, firstly the screen is blank except for a highlighted section that should show what language you are choosing, so anyway i click what i think is English and then the whole thing just stops and wont go any further?, i have to close the program down.

i can browse the iso file and see all the streams etc, but it appears to be building the structure wrong?

are there any settings in anydvd that i should also check?

Does anyone have any ideas what i can try, i would really like to use this instead of dvdfab owing to the fast encoding time, but its no good being fast if the resulting file wont play

Many Thanks

Pedro

Hi
I am using the latest version of CloneBD and anydyd, firstly i would like to say how impressed i am with CloneBD, its very easy to use and amazingly fast, as an example DVDfab took 6 hours to convert a blu-ray and cloneBD took just under an hour!!!!

But i have now got a problem, on both programs i set them to create an iso file, i use Nero blu ray player & dvdfab player to test them before burning, the iso file that dvdfab created played perfectly, but the iso file created by CloneBD has a problem, it starts off ok and then gets to a point where you are supposed to choose the language of the disc, firstly the screen is blank except for a highlighted section that should show what language you are choosing, so anyway i click what i think is English and then the whole thing just stops and wont go any further?, i have to close the program down.

i can browse the iso file and see all the streams etc, but it appears to be building the structure wrong?

are there any settings in anydvd that i should also check?

Does anyone have any ideas what i can try, i would really like to use this instead of dvdfab owing to the fast encoding time, but its no good being fast if the resulting file wont play

Can you create an AnyDVD log file (right click the Anydvd icon in the task bar...)
And also a CloneBD log file (do the conversion, then after completion, press the Alt key on the completion page to create a log file).

Hi
Thanks for the reply here is the anydvd log file, i will post the CloneBD one probably tomorrow

Pedro

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.5.0_Info_B_TRANSFORMERS_D1_EU.ziplog
    257.1 KB · Views: 1
ok, so i ripped the disc to the hardrive using anydvd, the disc plays perfectly with no problems. i then opened the iso file using clonebd to copy & shrink the file (whole disc). The process started and finished in around 3 minutes, obviously it didn't work and it seemed to miss out the whole of the main film!! the resulting file as 382Mb, should have been around 21Gb. i have attached the log file, please can you help?

Thanks Pedro

Attachments

• clonebd.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
Back