• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu-ray disc errors

jpeterka

I am using AnyDVD HD, version 7.5.3.0. Yesterday, I was able to read BD discs. Today, everyone I tried has either erred out or the software stated that my BD/DVD drive was not operating. However, I can play BD discs from the unit. Any suggestions? I need to remove any encryption or Region Codes on material I generated here but need to send to Italy.

I have noticed that all errors were on my 50GB discs rather than my 25GB BD discs.

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD HD 7.5.3.0, BDPHash.bin 14-11-08)
HL-DT-ST BD-REWH14NS40 1.02 N0A02A0K9DD89G0357
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Current profile: BD-R
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 6084640 sectors (11884 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: C-R Wedding
Media is AACS protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
Error getting volume hash!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

Attachments

• AnyDVD Ripper.PNG
    AnyDVD Ripper.PNG
    11.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
It sound's like it might be a drive problem in switching to the second disk layer (which is present with 50GB disks and not with 25GB ones). Your player would appear to be ok when you first start to play a disk, but when it reaches the layer switchover point it could be failing. Try to play the last portion of a 50GB movie disk and see if that plays ok. If not, it's your drive.

Last edited:
Error getting volume hash!

Your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective. In the future, please post an AnyDVD logfile, not a screen shot. Thank you.

He did James, in that other thread I linked too.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back