• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu Ray Cloner

njr

Hi
I know this question has been asked 100's of times in the past, but I've not seen anything recently. I've been using AnyDVD / AnyDVDHD for years, but I am now considering switching to another product for 50Gb Blu Ray to 25Gb Blu Ray backup, since nothing seems to be happening with Blu Ray Cloner - I don't want to, as I love Slysoft. Anyone any news on Blu Ray Cloner ?
With thanks

Hi
I know this question has been asked 100's of times in the past, but I've not seen anything recently. I've been using AnyDVD / AnyDVDHD for years, but I am now considering switching to another product for 50Gb Blu Ray to 25Gb Blu Ray backup, since nothing seems to be happening with Blu Ray Cloner - I don't want to, as I love Slysoft. Anyone any news on Blu Ray Cloner ?
With thanks

Why switch away from using AnyDVD HD? I'm not understanding the logic. Use Clown_BD and/or BD Rebuilder to compress a BD-50 to a BD-25 backup. Both of these programs are freeware and AnyDVD HD can still reliably used to remove the protections. The "Blu Ray Cloner" software that Slysoft is working on is dubbed CloneBD and it is being actively developed.Use ImgBurn to burn with. You now have a full solution while we all wait for CloneBD.

CloneBD what it is likely to be called is still under development. If you really wish to make a backup you can already do so for the time being as follows.

For a 1:1 backup, just create an iso of the disc with the AnyDVD ripper then use IMGBurn to burn the disc to a blank
If you wish to shrink a BD DL to a BD SL then you can do so with BD-Rebuilder. Process is similar to CloneDVD, remove unwanted audio & sub streams and recode. See here to download http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=143716

Thanks

Thanks for the prompt advice. My main reasons for thinking about moving away from slysoft was because its a hassle using several different packages - BUT what you say makes sense. Incidentally, the "other" alternative to slysoft doesn't work anywhere near as good as slysoft :) With thanks again

Thanks for the prompt advice. My main reasons for thinking about moving away from slysoft was because its a hassle using several different packages - BUT what you say makes sense. Incidentally, the "other" alternative to slysoft doesn't work anywhere near as good as slysoft :) With thanks again

You can't "move away", as Blu-cloner doesn't decrypt .... well. You can use it together with AnyDVD HD.

Back