• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu Ray 3d's

thank's
and is it possible to make reauthoring without to pass at "side by side"?

It is of course possible 3D edit BD ISO in the side by side will process but requires an extra tool. This create a MKV in 1920 x 1080 in SbS or O/U , which you can create with ClownBD again to the m2ts or BD . This BD does on a 2D play Blu ray player in the SbS and the 3D TV will then do the rest

Last edited:
He asked if it was possible to do without using side by side

He asked if it was possible to do without using side by side

How is a 3D Movie play? procedures in SbS or o/u ? Or what is it for proceedings on the Disc ?

Last edited:
On a full Blu-ray like Avatar it plays each whole frame in turn, one left, then one right. It doesn't use SBS

On a full Blu-ray like Avatar it plays each whole frame in turn, one left, then one right. It doesn't use SBS

When so a 3D movie in 3D BD Player then switches the TV automatically in an extra rendering procedure ? because I have only these options on TV .

View attachment 15430
^^^^
What would be the correct icon ? and 3D effect better than SbS or O/U , or there is no difference

I ask because I have no 3D BD player but my 3D movies play in WD live (in SbS).
I have a 3D TV channel (Sky3D) and this sends only in the SbS .

Last edited:
When a properly authored Blu-ray is played it plays at double the frame rate. Your TV doesn't need to be switched to anything as it just accepts the extra frames from the player.
SBS is usually only half frame so the quality won't be as good

If I understand correctly then a 3D BD plays in 1080p48 or 1080p120, where to play a 3D BD in SbS in 1080p24 or 1080p60 is as correct ?

SBS uses half frames 960x1080 for each eye so you lose quality

Back