• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu-ray 25 G RE Disc can

cengell

Hello, I just got a new LG computer blu ray burner and got the LG RE disc with it and made a movie and worked great with CyberLink software and then I wanted to use the disc for a new movie and went to do a quick erase and it was working for sometime and looked if the software locked up and I could not anything so I pressed the reset button and when the computer came up I could see teh blue lite flash on the drive and when I start to redo the quick format it starts and 10 minuets later the software says theres a problem and looks like it won't work, and the drive blue lite is still blinking..

Is there some other software I can buy that will force a format??? I don't want to loose this disc...

Thanks
Christopher

Blu Ray 25 G RE Disc can't reformat HELP

Hello, I just got a new LG computer blu ray burner and got the LG RE disc with it and made a movie and worked great with CyberLink software and then I wanted to use the disc for a new movie and went to do a quick erase and it was working for sometime and looked if the software locked up and I could not anything so I pressed the reset button and when the computer came up I could see teh blue lite flash on the drive and when I start to redo the quick format it starts and 10 minuets later the software says theres a problem and looks like it won't work, and the drive blue lite is still blinking..

Is there some other software I can buy that will force a format??? I don't want to loose this disc...

Thanks
Christopher

Thanks, I tryed that and no go, I think I will need to low level format, but can anybody help or have any ideas?

Thanks all
Christopher

Back