• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blank buttons on my AnyDVD dialog box

Victor Noda

This is a weird one, but has anyone run into this? I've been using Windows 7 successfully with RedFox with no issues and all of a sudden this morning I tried to make an image from my dvd and the written words that used to be on the command buttons on the anydvd dialog box are now blank. I guess I could take a guess that the right bottom button is the right one to pick, but this is annoying. Any suggestions out there would be greatly appreciated. Sincerely, Vic

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    140.9 KB · Views: 20
When a copy is running, the left one is cancel, the right one is pause (tl from german).
When not, the left one is cancel again, but the right is copy.

I suggest to just restart your computer after the copy is done to see if it persists or not.

When a copy is running, the left one is cancel, the right one is pause (tl from german).
When not, the left one is cancel again, but the right is copy.

I suggest to just restart your computer after the copy is done to see if it persists or not.

I had my all-in-one scanning software have missing buttons in the window after an nVidia driver update. Once I clicked the button area they kind of showed up. The buttons came back after a reboot. Hopefully that is all it needs. :)

This is a weird one, but has anyone run into this? I've been using Windows 7 successfully with RedFox with no issues and all of a sudden this morning I tried to make an image from my dvd and the written words that used to be on the command buttons on the anydvd dialog box are now blank. I guess I could take a guess that the right bottom button is the right one to pick, but this is annoying. Any suggestions out there would be greatly appreciated. Sincerely, Vic
Which AnyDVD version is this? To avoid such questions, always post a logfile.

This looks like one of those weird Window issues that will go away with a reboot.

Back