• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blair Witch 2016 Uk release

Adasme

Hi!

I have problem, i can´t play new bluray disc at my pc, maybe you should look ziplog to make it work normally. ;
I think this disc is UK version cause i order it discshop.fi site and there it was import release (normally those are from UK and they release).
Its region B disc.
EAN code; 5055761909104.

When i see problem at first time? Today when i normally open and run anydvd redfox => scan the disc => put the region code B at disc when program ask for it => try to open movie at my pc´s dvd player program normally like always => it didn´t play the disc at all. => then i made this ziplog for you.. I hope this help to resolve the problem.. :)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.0.0_Info_D_BLAIR_WITCH.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
From the log

Removed annoying video sequences!

Reset anyDVD to default (or undo that setting) and try again. that setting isn't always accurate or perfect and can have unintended playback problems as a side-effect.

Ohh, it worked, I undo that setting only and disc play´s now fine. Thank you! :)

Glad I could help.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Back