• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Black Widow?

cbh01

AnyDVD 8.5.7.0 says it cannot connect to server when I use this BR disc.

Anyone else having this issue?

Logfile attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.7.0_Info_I_MARVEL_STUDIOS_BLACK_WIDOW.ziplog
    330.4 KB · Views: 5
Warning, OPD error: HTTP error 12029!

Not an anydvd problem. Something (likely a firewall or something) is blocking AnyDVD's internet access, and thus it cant retrieve decryption data.

AnyDVD 8.5.7.0 says it cannot connect to server when I use this BR disc.

Anyone else having this issue?

Logfile attached.

OP here.

Tried turning off Avast Premium. No other firewall that I can think of. Still won't let me through. Win 10 Pro; build 19041.vb.191206-1406. ethernet'ed in. Not had a prob w AnyDVD before.

Googling the error number (or "avast anydvd error") does not help, gives out-dated info.

Any ideas?

I'd recommend by getting rid of Avast, it's been bought out by Norton of all parties. When you disable avast, Windows defender takes over. When that fails then there's still your ISP's modem/router. But that error is NOT an anydvd one. Thats a classic "something is blocking anydvd's internet access" error.

Ch3vr0n is correct as usual. I have gotten that error many times and it was always due to my own network but granted I block the shenanigans out of all sorts of stuff so in my case that is to be expected. Any blocking by country/region or possibly DNS filtering could cause such a thing. If none of those are in play I would reboot everything.

Back