• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

bitstream w/reclock or remember settings for each program?

andy o

Hi, still fiddling with this wonderful app. Got a couple of questions, I was wondering if for DD and DTS it's possible to have Reclock bypass the formats so they bitstream as intended by the program (over HDMI). Of course I could just not use ReClock, but I still would like to use it for other formats in the same program. Which leads me to the other question.

Since Reclock already tracks the programs that are using it, would it be possible to add an option that saves Reclock's configuration for each different program?

thanks.

Hi, still fiddling with this wonderful app. Got a couple of questions, I was wondering if for DD and DTS it's possible to have Reclock bypass the formats so they bitstream as intended by the program (over HDMI). Of course I could just not use ReClock, but I still would like to use it for other formats in the same program. Which leads me to the other question.

Since Reclock already tracks the programs that are using it, would it be possible to add an option that saves Reclock's configuration for each different program?

thanks.

Setting your audio codec/player to output AC3 and DTS as S/PDIF and then not checking the accept S/PDIF setting in ReClock would accomplish this, I would think.

Hmm I was testing with Windows Media Center, which does pass through DD thorugh HDMI only if Reclock is not running (and with that option disabled). I'll check out how it works with AC3Filter, but Media Center doesn't wanna play nice with AC3Filter when playing DVDs. No big problem. Thanks for the tip.

I resolved this. Had to check accept S/PDIF, AND "always output 16 bit for 16 bit sources".

Still would be cool if Reclock remembered its options for each particular program though (hint, hint).

Back